From small scale garage junk removal or apartment clean outs to relocating your business, our value can't be beat. Residential and commercial junk removal for the entire New York City area.
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
Until we successfully navigate the solar system and figure out what planets are suitable for life, we’re fully grounded on Earth. The environment is a key topic of academic and political debates but there is one point that we can all agree on: there’s only one Earth and we must do our best to conserve it for future generations unless we find an alternative. The 3 Rs: reduce, reuse, recycle are of higher importance now as we face environmental challenges such as global warming.
- Our homes are often filled with unwanted and unused items that we neglect until we are coerced to sort through the boxes. By reducing the amount of clutter in your home, you can reduce the number of items that may end up in a landfill by calling Cleanout Express. We do our best to reduce the number of items taken to landfills to be disposed of by donating and recycling as much as we can. Landfills are our last resource and we pride ourselves on reducing the amount of unwanted junk taken there. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Will I ever use this item again? Have I ever used this item?
- Is is sentimental and can not be upgraded or replaced?
- If the answer to any of these questions is no, it can probably be tossed, recycled or donated. Leave it to us to figure out which option is the best for your items.
- So you’ve sorted through your old box of baby clothes and decide that you can’t bear to part with your precious childhood t-shirts. You can turn them into something new with a few DIY tutorials and have them for many more years to come. The same goes for old furniture as it can often be reupholstered or upgraded to give your home a vintage look. Anything else that can’t be reused should be tossed, recycled or donated in order to keep your home organized.
- What happens to your items if they can’t be salvaged by you? We take them to a recycling facility where they are broken down and sold by parts rather than as a whole unit. Appliances and electronics can be broken down and sold for parts or scrap metal used to make new appliances. Lightly worn clothing can be donated and benefit someone else who would surely appreciate these unwanted items.
If these items can’t truly be saved, we will take care of them and ensure that they are disposed of accordingly. Fully licensed and insured in New York, we are equipped to provide same day appointments and on-site removal every day including weekends. We will lift and haul away any items you request and rest assured that the price we initially quote will remain the same unless items are added last minute.
We provide services in all five boroughs of New York City and Nassau County. There is no service too big or too small and we promise to move your items in a timely manner so you do not need to worry about it. Call us today at 718-658-0979 or schedule an appointment on our website!