From small scale garage junk removal or apartment clean outs to relocating your business, our value can't be beat. Residential and commercial junk removal for the entire New York City area.
Moving 101 Tips and Tricks
Congratulations on finding a new home! This is an exciting and important milestone for you and Cleanout Express wants to help you facilitate this process as you move your belongings from one spot to another. Here are some tips that we suggest in order to keep only the important stuff and get rid of unwanted clutter.
- Always give yourself extra time to move your belongings. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will your new home. It takes time to sort through your belongings and figure out what you need to take with you and what you can live without.
- Be strategic in your packing. Label boxes clearly with their belongings so you won’t spend an hour opening every box looking for a scissor.
- Move large items first and ensure that you are happy with its new location before unpacking smaller items. If you are certain that you don’t want that old bookcase, set it aside and give us a call. Don’t bother moving unwanted furniture, you have a lot of other stuff that you actually want in your new home to move.
- Move items that are everyday essentials last. Box up the stuff that you’ve deemed worthy of your new home but don’t use every day first. By moving items that you use every day last, you can ensure that nothing is left behind and plan for unexpected shifts if things don’t go according to plan.
- Ask family members and friends to help you sort through old belongings before throwing them out. It’s better to reuse than to just throw away items so make sure that there’s absolutely no chance that it can’t be used again before tossing it.
- Anything that you haven’t used in awhile and can’t see yourself using again in the future should be put aside. Why put effort into moving stuff you know for a fact won’t be of use to you?
- Can it be replaced or upgraded? If it can be replaced and you don’t use it very often, put it aside. If it's replaceable, it can be purchased when you actually need it. If the newer model of the item came out and you find that the old model no longer suits your needs. put it aside. If you can afford to get the newer model packed with new features, you might as well use the move as an excuse to upgrade your new home.
Don’t worry any items that don’t make the cut will end up on one of our trucks instead. Fully licensed and insured in New York, we are equipped to provide same day appointments and on-site removal every day including weekends. You do not need to lift a finger or box. There's no corner that can prevent us from doing our job so simply show us what needs to be moved and we will take care of the rest. We will lift and haul away any items you request and rest assured that the price we initially quote will remain the same unless items are added last minute.
We provide services in all five boroughs of New York City and Nassau County. There is no service too big or too small and we promise to move your items in a timely manner so you do not need to worry about it. Call us today at 718-658-0979 or schedule an appointment on our website!